Mr John Dooris
New Marske Primary School is part of the Galileo Multi Academy Trust. For further details on aspects of Galileo, please use the below links:
To contact the Trust, please use the below contact details:
Address:Galileo Multi Academy Trust The Innovation Centre Vienna Court Kirkleatham Business Park Redcar TS10 5SH
Company Number: 10700526
New Marske Primary School
New Marske Primary School aspires to provide a safe learning environment in which everyone feels a sense of belonging. Learners are encouraged to have high expectations for endeavour and are helped to develop the skills and qualities to succeed in their learning journey. Core Aims and Values
- To encourage and support everyone to believe in their ability to succeed.
- To provide a safe environment in which everyone is able to learn.
- To develop an inclusive, welcoming community in which everyone belongs.
- To help learners to become independent and take responsibility for their learning.
- To create a learning community in which relationships are unconditionally positive, respectful and genuine.
- To provide a carefully planned, balanced and differentiated curriculum.
- To inspire learners to be risk taking, resilient and resourceful.
- To have fun when learning.
- To recognise, value and develop individual strengths and aptitudes.
- To instill a lifelong love of learning.
- To develop positive and effective partnerships with all stakeholders and the wider community.
- To encourage all learners to have high expectations for economic success and well being.
Our Staff Team
|Mr John Dooris||Head Teacher|
|Miss Emma Dixon||Assistant Head teacher|
|Miss Kate McLoughlin (SENDco)|
|Blossom Tree Nursery|
|Mrs Rachael Sadler||Room Leader|
|Miss Amy McGarrell||Early Years Apprentice|
|Miss Nic Burns||Class Teacher|
|Mrs Valerie Lees||Teaching Assistant|
|Miss Kate McLoughlin (team leader) & Mrs Lisa Baker||Class Teachers|
|Mrs Zoie Bennison||Teaching Assistant|
|Mixed year 1/2|
|Mrs Rachel Park||Class Teacher|
|Mrs Linda Patterson||Teaching Assistant|
|Mixed year 2/3|
|Mrs Kimberley Lambert (team Leader)||Class Teacher|
|Mrs Joanne Morton||Teaching Assistant|
|Miss Kirsten Allen||Class teacher|
|Mrs Julie Myers||Teaching Assistant|
|Miss Louise Birch & Miss Linsey McMeekin||Class Teachers|
|Mrs Margaret Heawood||Teaching Assistant|
|Mrs Beverley Morris (team leader) & Mrs Julie Dent||Class Teacher|
|Miss Catherine Pearson||Teaching assistant|
|Designated safeguarding Lead||Mr John Dooris|
|Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead||Mrs Margaret Rafferty|
|SENDco||Miss Kate McLoughlin|
|School Business Manager||Mrs Margaret Rafferty|
|School Secretary||Miss Fiona Richmond|
|School Caretaker||Mr Christopher Tranter|
|School Cook||Mrs Jill Garrett|
|Kitchen Assistant||Mrs May Dearman|
|Kitchen Assistant||Mrs Carol Stonehouse|
|Kitchen Assistant||Mrs Julie Storey|
|Dinner Supervision Team|
|Dinner supervisor||Mrs Tracy Eland|
|Dinner supervisor||Mrs Tracy Morgan|
|Dinner supervisor||Mrs Elaine Johns|
|Dinner supervisor||Miss Sophie Knight|
As a school we are committed to keeping your data and the data about your children safe. Please click on the link below to see our privacy notice. New Marske Privacy notice
If parents or members of the public have any queries they would like answering about school, please contact Margaret Rafferty, School Business Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org